Association Motor Plan (AMP) Roadside Assistance
Quick & Easy – No Waiting on a call center to find a service provider. Eligible members can use the app to locate a service provider nearby and then simply upload the receipt for reimbursement up to the covered amount! Members have the convenience to secure their own service provider and submit their invoice – helping to control costs to stay within their event limit.
- Reimbursement only
- Up to $125 per covered event
- 2 events per anniversary year
- Roadside Benefit is available 2 business days after Membership Start Date
AMP now has its own mobile app!
- GPS locator to find service providers close by
- Submit reimbursement requests w/ picture of receipt – in just a few clicks
- Check status of existing requests
- Added feature: Members can contact Member Services to add banking information – approved event reimbursements can be deposited directly into the Member account within 2* business days!
*Motor Club process time – times may vary based on Member’s bank process time
In addition to Roadside Assistance, AMP still offers:
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement
up to $500 for travel expenses when you are driving or riding more than 100 miles from home in a vehicle that is disabled due to a collision accident
- Bail Bonds
arrange up to a $2,000 bond to release you if you are the driver of the vehicle and charged with a moving traffic law violation such as speeding, negligent homicide, or manslaughter
- Stolen Vehicle Reward
provides up to a $5,000 reward paid to the law enforcement agency or person responsible for the arrest and conviction of the thief when your vehicle is stolen
- Attorney’s Fees Reimbursement
up to $200 for moving violations, $500 for injury & damages received in a multi-vehicle accident and $2,000 reimbursement for criminal charges resulting from an accident
Reimbursable services include:
- Jump Start
- Lockout Service
- Winching Out
- Fuel Delivery
- Tire Change
- Delivery/installation of parts at the disablement site
Benefit availability is dependent upon membership plan and state of residence. Certain limitations, restrictions, and exclusions may apply.