MEDPro provides prescription assistance services to individuals and families in need of relief from paying retail costs for medications. Many individuals and families without prescription coverage, limited prescription coverage or having a medical hardship, have difficulty paying for their medications and don’t know where to get help. Prescription Assistance Programs alone cannot solve all the problems facing the uninsured or underinsured but it can help ease the financial burden many face with the high cost of prescription medications.
You can count on MEDPro to:
- Conduct an initial evaluation of your particular situation
- Match your individual prescriptions to the appropriate programs
- Review and verify the eligibility requirements for each program
- Let you know the options and recommend the programs that meet your needs
- With the MEDPro program Association members will have access to over 4,000 medications – 70% more than MEDPro’s competitors. Medications are purchased in a 90 day supply but some are available in a 30 day supply.
Qualification is based on income and when you apply you will receive a complimentary case evaluation. The approval process takes 24 – 48 hours. Once approved in the program, there will be a one-time setup fee of $25. You will next receive an enrollment packet to complete and return to MedPro. When MedPro receives your completed enrollment forms, the remainder of the enrollment process takes 4 to 6 weeks. The program is ongoing for 12 months, after which time you will need to re-enroll* and re-verify income. An administrative fee of $20.00 per medication will be charged each month. The average customer purchases 3 to 5 medications per month.
Once you are ready to apply for the Prescription Assistance Program MEDPro’s processing department will:
- Access the forms and do the application processing for you
- Become the communication link between you, your physician’s office and the pharmaceutical companies
- Order your refills as needed
- Inform you when it is time to renew your application.
- Answer your questions and make updates to your information
- Stay current on trends and changes in available programs and how they affect your situation
This is not an insurance program. MEDPro is an administrative services company only. Information provided is utilized for these programs only.
*A $20 re-enrollment fee will apply.