Working on your behalf!
A valuable feature of your membership is access to the services of a Patient Advocate. If you need access to a hospital or ancillary facility or assistance in dealing with other medical providers, the Patient Advocacy service can assist you.
Patient Advocates can also help you in negotiating lower prices on medical bills and provide a number of other value-added services. When you call for assistance, you will be assigned a personal Patient Advocate who will take responsibility for helping you.
Patient Advocacy offers you an array of value-added services, by providing assistance with:
- Negotiating lower prices or payment schedulels on hospital, doctor and other medical bills, helping you save time and money
- Locating hard-to-reach specialists, critical illness providers and medical institutions
- Coordination of medical record transfers
- Solving billing and related administrative issues
- Accessing community resources
Patient Advocates do the legwork. We make the phone calls and assist in making all of the necessary arrangements. Simply put, we help to make sure that you get the most from your membership.
This is NOT Health insurance.
Members are responsible for payment of specific services arranged on a fee-for-service basis that are not covered by an insurance plan. We review the payment options available to you in advance of making arrangements with providers on your behalf. Patient Advocacy does not recommend treatment, nor is it a replacement for any health insurance plan. We do not guarantee that we can achieve specific savings or results.
Not available in WA.