Alliance Members have access to a national network of attorneys in all 50 states that provide members with free and discounted legal services through the Legal Club of America® Small-Business Legal Plan. The small-business legal plan enables you to have a legal expert review documents, help you set up your corporation, act as your state registered agent, make calls and follow-up calls, write letters and other documents on your behalf, consult with you on arising legal matters, and represent you on out-of-court and in-court legal hearings.
Plan Attorneys provide these free legal services* (retail value $290):
- Quarterly review of up to five legal documents (up to 10 pages each)
- If deemed appropriate by a Plan Attorney
- Two initial phone calls made on behalf of your business
- Three initial letters per month written on behalf of your business
- Up to 10 initial collection letters per quarter
- Consultation for each new legal matter (up to 30-minutes each)
- Registered agent for your business (in the state where you were incorporated)
*In many states, attorney liability may require Plan Attorneys to obtain a retainer from the member prior to providing some of the free member benefits.
Guaranteed Low Hourly Rates
- Plan Attorneys have contracted to cap their hourly rates for all extended legal care at $125.00, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater. This is a tremendous savings from the national average of $284.00 per hour charged by attorneys.
Contingency Fee Discounts
- Quite often plan attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, especially as it relates to collection and personal injury matters. In collection matters, your attorney will accept 18% if the case is settled before formal court proceedings begin. After proceedings begin, the fee is 27%. On all other contingency matters there is a 10% discount on the lower of either the state maximum or the attorney’s standard rate.
This program is not insurance coverage. May not be available in all areas. Fees for legal services rendered do not include filing fees, costs, or administrative expenses. Legal Club of America Plan Attorneys reserve the right to refuse services for program abuse.