Introducing the Alliance Mobile Website
December 11, 2017
What better way to welcome 2012 than with a convenient tool that can help you save time and money by accessing your benefits on the go? MyAlliance MobileWeb is designed especially for use with your smart phone.
MobileWeb is not an App, so there is nothing for you to purchase or download. Simply navigate to www.affordableservices.org or click here from your smart phone, and you will automatically be directed to MobileWeb — it’s that easy!*
With MobileWeb, you can:
- Browse through your benefits, which are organized by type — travel, health savings, financial, etc.
- Call Alliance Member Services or any benefit provider just by tapping the phone number
- Easily find promo codes and policy numbers without having to write them down
- Store handy benefits — Roadside Assistance, TeladocSM, car rental services — in your Favorites list!
Follow these steps to get the most out of the MobileWeb:
- Click here from your smart phone and log in using your Alliance username and password. Be sure to check the “Keep me logged in” box.
- Create a shortcut on your home screen (this process varies depending on your smart phone) — On an iPhone, simply tap the + sign at the bottom of the screen and select “Add to Home Screen.”
- On an Android phone, go to www.AffordableServices.org and bookmark it. Return to your Android home screen and long-press in an empty space to bring up the “Add to home screen” menu. Select “Shortcuts,” then “Bookmark,” then the Alliance bookmark.
- Set up your favorite benefits — You can customize your “Favorites” list by touching the star in the upper right corner of any benefit. When the star turns red, that benefit will automatically be stored as a favorite — when the star turns white, that benefit will be removed from your favorites list.
Be sure to log in to the member’s only area before February 29th — you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift card and an emergency solar charger/flashlight.
Some external websites may not be optimized for MobileWeb. Alliance for Affordable Services does not control the content on these external sites. If you have questions, please review these FAQs. If you need help or have comments, please contact us.
*You must have an Alliance Web Account to log in to MobileWeb.