E & O coverage can protect your business with exclusive liability coverage for any act, error or omission that arises from your professional service in the event of litigation. Your Alliance Membership provides access to a variety of insurance companies that offer premier liability coverage.
Mistakes happen. The average claims paid is around $30,000 of which would not only devastate a small business owner but essentially could put them out of business. Human error can result in a claim with significant financial consequences. For this reason, errors & omission coverage is an insurance policy that cannot be neglected. Crescent Insurance has access to 150 classes of professional services to help ease your mind and help secure your bottom line. Coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Easy application process and prompt processing
- Annual limits ranging between $100,000 to $1 million any one loss and in the aggregate [including costs and expenses]
- Average minimum deductible $2,500 (including costs and expenses)
- Available with or without existing errors and omission coverage or if current coverage is near expiration date
- Affordable premiums based on your profession
May not be available in all states. Subject to underwriting and the terms and conditions of the Policy.