Whether you have a flat tire, dead battery or you lock your keys in the car, emergency roadside assistance is just a phone call away and Members simply call the toll-free dispatch number for authorized “sign and go service”.
- 24-hour service toll-free access anywhere in the U.S., Canada and Mexico*.
- Travel Assistance Reimbursement Plan Provides up to $250 per member ($500 maximum) through the Association Motor Plan if your vehicle is disabled due to a collision that occurs 100 miles or more from home.* These funds will reimburse you for meals, lodging, car rental and commercial transportation.
- Emergency Road Service provides coverage up to $125 per event if your car becomes disabled and services are performed by a commercial garage, locksmith or wrecker.
* Emergency Road Service is only available as a reimbursable benefit in Mexico.
Reimbursable and sign & go services include:
- Jump Start
- Lockout Service
- Winching Out
- Fuel Delivery
- Tire Change
- Delivery/installation of parts at the disablement site
*May not be available or limited in some states. Some restrictions may apply. Dispatch service is not available in Mexico. This is an emergency benefit and is not intended to under-write any business expense or substitute for regular vehicle maintenance.