24/7 Physician Care when you need it!
Teladoc® Health is a national network of U.S. board-certified physicians who use electronic health records, telephone consultations and online video consultations to diagnose, recommend treatment and write short-term prescriptions, when appropriate. Teladoc physicians are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, allowing Alliance members to access quality care from their home or office as opposed to more expensive settings like the doctor’s office or emergency room.
You and your eligible dependents can access this service wherever you happen to be: your home, the office, or from your hotel room. Simply make a phone call, and in most cases, speak to a doctor in less than 30 minutes.
As an Alliance Member, Teladoc Health consultations are included in the cost of membership. Just one more way Alliance saves you money!
Teladoc Health Benefits:
- Physicians available 24/7/365
Fast access – average consult within 30 minutes
- Prompt diagnosis results in faster treatment
- Available anywhere, anytime
- Physician reviews and updates medical record when performing a medical consultation
- Secure, personal, and portable Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Patient-centric focus
- Efficient delivery system for your health care needs
Call Teladoc Health:
- When your primary physician is not available
- For non-emergency medical care
- After normal hours of operation
- When on vacation or a business trip
- For second opinions
Teladoc Health Treats Conditions Like:
- Sinus infections
- Respiratory conditions
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Cold or flu
- Consults for children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or approved consenter.
For general information please see Teladoc Frequently Asked Questions
© 2021 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, nontherapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services.
Video consults only in ID. In AR and DE, the first visit must be by video and future visits can be by phone or video.