- Alliance Members, Spouse, and Legal Dependents may apply
- The school must be an accredited post-secondary institution or program, with an expected completion date of two (2) years or less in a trade or technical field, and listed on the Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions of the United States Department of Education, found at www.ope.ed.gov/accreditation/search.aspx
- The grant is paid directly to the school and there is a limit of ten (10) grants every two (2) years to any one school
- Grants are awarded on a first come first served basis from date of receipt
- June 30 is the annual deadline for application submission
*Benefit is available to the primary member, spouse, and legal dependents. Primary member must be a dues-paying Member, active and in good standing at the time of application and during the recipient’s attendance at school to qualify. A grant recipient may reapply for a second grant to a different school, but not earlier than 3 years after completing the first course for which a grant was given. Applicants can apply either under the Career Education Grant or Scholarship Program but not both.